Are you interested in working at Victoria Harbour Medical Centre?
Our medical centre offers a great opportunity to be part of a progressive, caring, diverse and inclusive team in Docklands.
If you’re looking for a refreshing change and share our commitment to healthcare we would love to hear from you.
Please forward all employment enquiries and your CV to:
Ms Edita Mance
An exciting opportunity currently exists for a FT or PT VR GP to join our team.
Due to ongoing high patient demand we have a fantastic opportunity for a VR GP (FRACGP) to join our private billing medical centre in Docklands.
Victoria Harbour Medical Centre is an inclusive and well-established AGPAL accredited GP owned/operated medical centre offering a FT or PT position for someone looking for long term work.
- 16 consulting rooms and 2 treatment rooms
- 2 on-site pathology collection rooms (Dorevitch)
- modern facilities close to CBD and public transport
- nursing, administration and IT support
- fully computerised (Best Practice)
- great lifestyle and flexibility
We operate Monday-Friday 8am-6pm and Saturday 9am–12pm . The Saturday roster is shared amongst 10 GPs. No after hours requirements! No Sundays! No public holidays!
Flexible hours and rostering. No lock in contracts. Private billing. Excellent remuneration – 60% of billings and 72% of billings on Care Plans (GPMP/TCA).
You will work alongside a young and vibrant team of GPs who are supported by an experienced nursing, practice management and administration team.
Teamwork and CPD is highly valued and encouraged and this enables us to offer high quality evidence-based healthcare in a relaxed and friendly environment.
FT and PT positions are available immediately once appropriate registration (AHPRA), indemnity insurance (MDO), Fit2Work police check, vaccination/immunisation requirements and provider number documents are in place.
Please forward enquiries and your CV to:
Ms Edita Mance
No current positions available.
Victoria Harbour Medical Centre in Docklands requires a motivated Part-Time medical receptionist for an immediate start to join and work 4-5 days per week and 1 to 2 Saturdays per month in our busy, fully computerised medical centre.
Our practice opening hours are from 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Saturday 9am to 12pm
Sunday and Public holidays closed
The role includes:
– ensuring quality care and service is delivered to patients
– Support GP’s, Practice Nurse’s and the Practice manager
– answering telephones, booking patients
– billing patients
– intermediate computer skills
– multitasking and prioritising workload
– have excellent written and verbal communication skills
– ensuring privacy and confidentiality of patient health records
– ability to work a flexible roster to cover additional shifts and work 1-2 Saturdays per month
– proven administrative experience within an office environment.
The successful applicant must have exceptional customer and communication skills, the ability to multitask, be a team player and should have an understanding or the ability to gain an understanding of a General Practice setting. Previous experience in a medical setting is desirable, but not essential as full training will be provided for the right candidate.
Please email your resume to the Practice Manager Editam@vhmc.com.au
We are easily accessible via public transport. Take tram routes 11 and 48 along Collins Street to Stop D17 (Collins Landing) or tram routes 35, 70 or 75 to Stop D3 (Bourke Street/Harbour Esplanade) or Stop D4 (Docklands Park/Harbour Esplanade) with only a short walk to Merchant Street.