You are required to wear a face mask when attending the medical centre
Click here for updated Department of Health information about wearing face masks in Victoria.
A face mask must be a cloth mask or a single-use (surgical) mask.
Face shields, bandanas, scarves or loose snoods, loose buffs or loose gaiters on their own are not considered a sufficient face covering. A face covering must be a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth.
For children under 12 years of age:
- Children aged 2 years and younger: must never wear a face mask due to choking/suffocation risk
- Children aged 3 to 11 years: families should make their own decisions about whether their children should wear a face mask in the required settings
For digital resources about COVID-19 and the use of face masks refer to:
- Victorian Department of Health
- World Health Organisation (WHO)
- Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care
- Video message from the Chief Health Officer about how to safely wear a face mask
For 24/7 telephone support about COVID-19 call the Victorian Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398.
Click here for the latest clinic news about COVID-19 on our website.